SYSTEM PERFORMANCE IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY IMPORTANT AS COMPUTER SYSTEMS GROW IN SIZE AND COMPLEXITY. AN UNDETECTED PERFORMANCE ISSUE CAN RESULT IN COSTLY OUTAGES, AND PUT YOUR VITAL DATA AT RISK.
Greenware Technologies offers complete database health check services. Our proven methodology measures the performance of your mission critical database in the areas of availability, performance, capacity planning and security. Ensuring your database performs at peak efficiency means adopting a proactive approach to monitoring. Regular health checks can provide an overview of your database’s stability, identify potential issues and eliminate bottlenecks.
The health check process begins with a review of the database, the operating system configuration, and the application layer. Our certified database specialists investigate each of these three areas to understand the environment and identify any issues that can potentially impact stability and performance; their findings are summarized in a final health check report, fully customized to reflect your needs.
Database Health Check Services includes a monthly log into the database to:
- Review machine configuration and report on utilization of CPU, Memory and Disks
- Review database configuration parameter settings to maximize performance
- Review database layout for optimal performance and recover ability
- Review internal database statistics and database resource utilization
- Review database and machine logs for sporadic or recurring errors
- Review completion status of database jobs
- Review database performance report for a single business critical hour
- Generate a Summary Database Assessment report